Followers

Wednesday 6 November 2013

It's Getting Colder!

Definitely winter woollies weather here in the UK, it's cold wet and miserable!

Well that's enough moans now onto something to cheer your heart and take your mind off the weather - it's the new challenge at Penny's - yay we say!
This week's theme is - Lots of Layers, how easy is that!

For my card this week I am lucky to be using a beautiful digi from Kathryne at Stamp Art Design!

Meet ALANNAH!


I used some pink pearl card as my base card and added a selection of papers from Raspberry Road, I used a gorgeous snowflake brad to trun the corner down with and added some die cut snowflakes (Memory Box) and added some heart gems to the centres, the snowflakes are all glittered it just doesn't show up too well! I added some lace and ribbon to complete my card.

I coloured this lovely digi with Promarkers and Flexmarkers and added some Flowersoft and glitter to the birdies hat and some glitter to the snow.


I hope you like my card today and if you would like this adorable image just follow the link above!

So come on over to Penny's and join in the fun - I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!