Followers

Saturday 9 November 2013

Let it Snow!

This is the cutest snowman you've ever seen! It is by Gerda Steiner and is this month's freebie on her site for joining in her challenge!

Here he is


The base card is cut from Centura Pearls, the blue paper is a download from Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine that is matted onto silver board. Ribbon is from Costco. The die cut snowflakes are from memory Box and I glittered them with some translucent glitter then added some pearls to the centres. The greeting is from Hobbycraft and I have heat embossed with some glittered embossing powder.

I just love that little bird munching on his carrot nose - such a wonderful image!

Don't forget to go over to Gerda's and join in this challenge - you can pick up this cutie to join in and I'm sure that you willw ant to make more than one card using this one!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll stop by again soon!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!