Followers

Tuesday 12 November 2013

We've Had a Couple of New Ideas......

over at the Outlawz Color Challenge! We thought you may like a bit of a different challenge so how about this one:

It's Ina's turn to host the challenge and she picked this incredible picture - Ina chose the purple and now you can pick two other colours from the picture and add a twist, all we ask is that you tell us which colours and what your twist is, how good is that!

I have used another image from our sponsor QKR Stampede and isn't she cute!

For my colours I have used magenta and turquoise and for my twist I have added shine (balloons and lots of shiny embellishments!)

I hope you like my little Birthday Girl and I really hope you will join us for this new challenge over at the Outlawz Color Challenge! I really hope everyone will enjoy this new variation and join us this week!

See you there!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!