Followers

Tuesday 17 December 2013

8 days to go..............

OMGosh, I can't believe the big day is only next week, yikes I'm so not ready!!!

Well I did get the chance to make another lovely holiday card for today's challenge over at the Outlawz.
This week's Color Challenge picture was chosen by Ursula and it is my turn to post so let's hope I don't do anything silly!

Doesn't that look gorgeous! I would love a wreath like that and I just love these colours!

So for my card I have used another of Gerda Steiners cute, cute images


Now isn't that the cutest kitty ever! I have used a green pearlised card as my base and matted the image with red and glittered white. I cut my gingham using this lovely flourish frame. I coloured the image with Promarkers and used a Snow writer for the snow flakes, the greeting is a good old fashioned peel off!

I do so hope you will join us this week for this fun challenge and to get your chance of winning these gorgeous, cute, cute images!!

Thanks for stopping by and  Ihope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!