Followers

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Bingo!!!

Hello people, we have a fun challenge for you over at Penny's this week - Bingo! Here's our bingo board


Now you're spoilt for choice on this one - look at all the lovely combinations you can use and all the yummy cards too!
I have used an image from one of our sponsors, Bugaboo - and they are offering one winner 7 digis!


Here's what I came up with


I used glitter, diecuts and buttons. I coloured the image with Promarkers and Flexmarkers then matted it onto some gold mirri board. I used a snowflake paper from Docrafts (I've had it for ever) the ribbon is from Costco. I die cut some snowflakes and smothered them in glitter - I used some iridescent glitter and some crystal flakes - I love that stuff! I added some buttons to the centres of the snowflakes and a cute Christmas tree button that I tied off with some gold twine. The greeting is embossed onto gold mirri board. So call over to Penny's Paper Crafty this week for a game of bingo and let your imagination go wild!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I absolutely adore your card above I think that it is absolutely fantastic.
    I went over to Penny's from the link that you give above and the Challenge is not there, so please could you tell me how to enter.
    I love your blog and am following in all ways that I can.
    I hope that you have a fantastic day.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne
      Thank you for your lovely comment!
      I just got to the challenge from the link so I can only think they were late posting today I look forward to seeing your beautiful work in the challenge!

      Hug
      Laurian

      Delete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!