Followers

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Definitely on Countdown!

Well all you lucky people that are ready can.......!

I am still at work trying to get ahead of my work so that when I come back in January it won't be a total nightmare! I finish on Friday until 2nd January (unless I win the lottery) and I can't wait!!!

This is the last challenge before Christmas over at Penny's and this week we would like to see your favourite technique!.

For my card I got to use a fantastic image from Stamp Art Design called Santa Mouse it is one of Kathrynes new images and is a must for your collection!

I used a few of my favourite techniques on this one, My all time favourite is colouring, I love colouring it definitely brings the kid out in me! I have also used some heat embossing for the sentiment, some die cuts for the flowers and holly - well even the background. I used some dry embossed gold card for the first matt too.
To that I added a lush bow with a beautiful brad of a Christmas tree!, I know I'm biased but I love this card!

I used some Flowersoft with glitter for the fur on his outfit - he is just so sweet I could eat him, lol!
Please call over to Stamp Art Design and check out the gorgeous images! What's even better is you stand the chance of winning some of these beauties by entering our challenge, woohoo! how good is that!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love your card too, Laurian! Your colouring is fabulous. Very beautiful work! xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!