Followers

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Golden Oldie!

This week's colour challenge at the Outlawz has a gorgeous inspirational picture chosen by Penny


Couldn't you just eat that yummy cake! Penny's twist was to make it Birthday so I gave it my best shot!!


This cute image is from Stitchy Bear who are our lovely sponsors this month, he is called Birthday Boy and you can find him here.

I coloured him with my usual Promarkers/Flexmarkers and cut him out with my leaf die cut. The background paper I have had forever but was perfect for the image, The spotty paper is from a magazine freebie, I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and then cut it out - the stars are from a big bag I got from a ound shop!

I really hope you can come and join us this week for this fun challenge - everyone needs birthday cards so what are you waiting for!

Don't forget that you can win a lovely prize from our sponsor this month!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!