Followers

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

I have been very remiss in posting over the holiday period but I'm back!

Firstly let me wish everyone a very Happy New Year. 2013 was not a good year for us, lots of things happened beyond our control that made life unpleasant, we also saw some very good friends suffer unbelievably so we are hoping that 2014 is going to be THE year!

You may be getting the idea that I am starting a new challenge site and you would be right. When Lady Anne's closed it was such a shame to break up such a fabulous team that I said I would continue with a new challenge!

Check out the page above - the new challenge will start on 5 January 2014 and the design team will include:

Lady Anne, Elenor, Patti, Heidi, Elizabeth and Tania a bunch of very talented ladies!

So in celebration of the new challenge I would like to show you a card I made using Dragonfly Pixie from Scrappers Delight. Janice gave away this image as one of her 12 days of Christmas giveaways and I think it's beautiful!

 
Isn't she just gorgeous! I coloured her with Promarkers/Flexmarkers and used a variety of papers from my stash for the background, some Spellbinder corners and the heart is also a Spellbinders die, I used a stamp from a freebie set that came with a magazine for the sentiment and added a few pearls.

Please go over to Scrappers Delight and check out the sale - there are some fabulous digis on sale for $1 or just over!

I hope we will see you over at the new challenge - we have some fabulous sponsors and great prizes lined up!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous. Love the aqua colouring and image.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!