Followers

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Hello from Sunny Spain!



A very quick post from me today and sorry I'm late but I am on holiday and today is DH's birthday so lots to do!

The new challenge at Penny's has started and this week we would like to see your Spots and Dots!

We have a lovely new sponsor this week DeeDee's Digi's


and this is made using this cute image


It comes as a great set with sentiments, coloured images and digi's - so go on over and check them out!

So this is my card, coloured with the usual Promarkers/Flexmarkers. The papers are from my stash and I added a few drops of rain, hope you like it!


That is one of my favourite sentiments and has so many uses!

So come over to Penny's Paper Crafty this week and join in the fun!

Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet sweet card!! I love the gemstones as rain !! Brilliant!! :) :)

    I just wanted to pop over & thank you for visiting me!! I saw that you were visiting from Málaga, Spain!! It was one of my fave cities when visiting there after college!! :) :)
    I can't even believe how funny it is to read your post from today.. b'cuz you said it is your hubby's bday today and my hubby's was yesterday.. LOL!! :) :)

    Have a GREAT day!! hope his Bday is FAB!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!