Followers

Tuesday 7 January 2014

New Year, New Sponsor for the Outlawz Colour Challenge

This month we have a lovely new sponsor:


and they have some fab, fab images and one lucky person will win $15.00 to spend in store!

This week's inspirational picture was chosen by Roxann and isn't it gorgeous!


For my card I have used a beautiful image from Delicious Doodles:


I used some Centura Pearls for my base card and I have layered it with some sparkly red and piano black gloss card, The image was coloured with Promarkers, I added some blossom pink ribbon and a red button.
The image is called Lily and Butterfly and can be used for sooo many things, do check it out!
I hope we will see you over at the Outlawz for this fun new challenge with such a great sponsor - see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!