Followers

Sunday 5 January 2014

Sassy Design Studio

It's challenge seven on the SSD progressive challenge and this month Jackie wants to see our folds! I decided to use and envelope fold for my card, I cut the card from some gorgeous pearlised brown card, added some pearlised cream lace cut using a Spellbinders die. I cut a fan for the second fold using a Joanna Sheen Signature die (I'm actually in love with these dies at the moment!), I also used the heart cut outs from the fan as embellishments - it seemed a shame to waste them!



I coloured her with Promarkers/Flexmarkers - she is such a stunning sassy, that dress is to die for, lol!

Thanks for stopping by and if you want to join this challenge you can find it on the SSD Fan FB page, join up and join in!

See you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful Laurian. So glad you could join us for the Sassy Studios FB challenge. Hugs. Michelle Sassy Studios DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!