Followers

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Tuesday!!!

Yep it's Tuesday again and that means the Color Challenge at the Outlawz!

This week it was my turn to choose the inspirational picture and I chose this lovely picture of the RHS Flower show, this is one of the show gardens
I could see myself sat in that little gazebo!

So this week I have picked the pink from the picture and it is your turn to choose two more colours from the picture and add a twist. Once you've done that tell us which colours you have picked and what your twist is!

Here is my card

My colours are pink, pale green and yellow and my twist is add pearls. I used the lovely cake digi from Delicious Doodles and you can find it here.

Our sponsor this month is Stitchy Bear and we are featuring images from Delicious Doodles. Stitchy Bear have some fabulous images for all occasions so they are well worth checking out! Come over to the Outlawz and join in our Color Challenge one lucky person will win $15 voucher to spend across the store at Stichy Bear - so what are you waiting for!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!