Followers

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Yay! We're Back!!!

Penny's Paper Crafty is back from the Christmas break with a great new challenge for you. Just to get the party started this week it's - Anything Goes!

We have two great sponsors:
                                                           

and I've made cards using both sponsors images!

Firstly I made this cute man's card using the QKR image - don't we all know someone like this!


I used a metalised card as my base and layered it up with some cream card that has been embossed with a Tim Holtz embossing folder then inked up to bring out the detail. I coloured the image with Promarkers/Flexmarkers and cut him out. I have a stamp set that I think is from Woodwares and is forever old that I stamped the beer mugs and greeting from, I coloured the beer mugs in then cut them out, stamped the sentiment and heat embossed then cut out using a tag die cut. I tied the tag to the beer mugs with some copper twine.

My second card is from Stamp art Design.


I thought I would make a step card for this cutie, the image is called GRACIE I coloured her with Promarkers/Flexmarkers and cut her out. I used an old 8 x 8 paper pack that I found in the perfect shades of pink  for the backgrounds. The sentiment is part of the digi set and goes perfectly with this image I used a Memory Box border die for the front and cut it from some pink glitter card. I used the same card to cut out the different butterflies, the huge one is a Marianne die and I added some gems for the body and antennae I added a pretty pink bow. She is such a pretty little thing, definitely a pink girlie girl! If you would like Gracie you will find her if you follow the link above.

I hope you like today's cards and I look forward to seeing all your lovely creations over at Penny's this week - see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!