Followers

Monday 3 February 2014

A Lovely Lady!

Morning everyone, a very quick post from me today to share a card I made that was published in the magazine Through the Craftroom Door.

The image is from Art by Mi Ran a relatively new digi artist who is producing the most fabulous work for us crafters! This digi was given away on Facebook during January as an introduction to the Etsy shop for Mi Ran's work.

I coloured her with Promarkers/Flexmarkers and layered her up with some gloss black card and some black glitter card, I have used it for a Valentine and added the sentiment heat embossed in Granite and layered onto black gloss card, finished with some punched hearts and red gems.

This is such a beautiful image and I have a couple more or her lovely works that I will be showing you soon, so why not check out the shop and see all the beautiful images!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!