Followers

Sunday 2 February 2014

Going for a Song!



Our second challenge at Dragonfly Dreams has got under way, this month our challenge was set by the lovely Lady Anne and she wants to see your projects inspired by a song!

This month we have the fabulous Stitchy Bear sponsoring us and I got to use this great digi from Scrappers Delight:



Now I love Phantom of the Opera, the music is divine and this great digi is perfect to portray him! I made the background from a My Craft Studio disc, using different elements to create the background. To give him depth I printed out two images and coloured the back one in grey to give a shadow effect, the image was coloured with Promarkers.Flexmarkers. The sentiment is just the first verse of the song that I pronted out and finished with a little inking.

I do hope you will join us this month for our challenge and don't forget the winner will get some great digis from our sponsor Stitchy Bear!



1 comment:

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!