Followers

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Something Old, Something New!

That's the theme at Penny's this week!

What a great theme - as crafters we always have something new and I always have loads of stuff I've had forever because I like my new toys, lol!

I am using an image from our sponsor, The Paper Shelter, and she is just too cute!


I coloured her with Promarkers/Flexmarkers as always! The base card is a pearlised sugar pink and I have layered it with some gorgeous paper that I have had for a year or two, I cut out the image with an oval die cut and used a scalloped oval to layer her with. I added some lace them cut my butterflies using my new Signature Dies From the pearlised pink, some glitter pink and some pearlised white and to finish them off I have added some gems in pink and blue (although the pink look yellow!) that I have had for about five years - I bought hundreds of them when Docraft first brought out the little boxes of gems!

We'd love to see your 'Something Old and Something New' so get searching and show us what you come up with over at Penny's Paper Crafty!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Substantially, the story is really the best on this laudable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly watch forward to your future updates.Just saying thanx will not just be enough, for the wonderful lucidity in your writing.

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!