Followers

Sunday 2 February 2014

We're Back!!!

Yes after our long break over the holiday period Eclectic Ellapu are back with a vengeance!

Our first challenge comes from the Pink Team and we want to see Texture in your project! So let your imagination run wild and show us what you come up with!

For my project I made a card using Flitter Glitter, I so love that stuff!



The background is embossed then finished with Flitter Glitter, I have layered some velvet ribbons and chunky lace through the centre before placing my stamped and Flitter Glittered image from Indigo Blu, I adore their stamps as well!!

I hope you will come over and play with us this week and show us your lovely textured projects - we're all dying to see them!

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!