Followers

Tuesday 11 February 2014

What Colours will You Pick?

Tuesday people and that can only mean the Color Challenge at the Outlawz!
This week's picture was chosen by Ina

and this week you get to pick the other two colours and the twist!

So for my card I have used this fabulous image from Sassy Cheryl - I do so love her work - and this one is adorable!


now doesn't that have the aaahhh factor!

I coloured the image with Promarkers/Flexmarkers and used a red card as my base, I added some peel off black lines and hearts and the bunting is from the Signature die from Joanna Sheen, I just cut it back to suit the words - I think you can just see the letters on the bunting!

So what colours would you use?

Come on over and join in the fun there are prizes to be won and you can join up with some great crafty people and have fun!

I hope to see you there!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. What a fab design - I just love this image and the red is a great idea - definitely has the ahh factor hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!