Followers

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Numbers

The new challenge has started at the Outlawz Color Challenge and we have a fabulous colour palette for you chosen by Ursula

I bet everyone has some kraft card just waiting to be used, well break it out and get playing!

For my card I used kraft as my base card


I got a lovely embossing folder and stamp free on a magazine and when I stamped out the little bear it looked like a number one (whoa don't even try and work out how my mind works!!) so I then stamped him on some kraft card and cut out the number, coloured with alcohol markers.The background is embossed with the pretty daisy embossing folder, it doesn't show too well, then I just added the green gingham ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you over at the Outlawz soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!