Followers

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Tuesday Already!

Gosh I've been so busy I can't believe it's Tuesday again and that means the Color Challenge over at the Outlawz!

This week's lovely colours and twist were picked by the one and only Roxann


aren't they gorgeous colours and such a cute twist!

For my card I used a fabulous digi from Sassy Cheryl that is called Let's Party and is perfect for this card!


I coloured her with a variety of alcohol markers and cut the balloons using my Cricut from some card that I fortunately had in the right colours. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment then fussy cut it!

I had fun with this challenge and I hope you will too so come on over to the Outlawz and join in the fun!

See you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. So So cute, love this color combo....

    Hugs
    Chris B
    http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!