Followers

Monday 12 May 2014

Artemis The Sunday Painter!

Digi Sketch challenge has the wonderful Rick St Dennis as the sponsor for our latest challenge. The theme is everyone's favourite - Anything Goes!

This is the sketch for this challenge:


I have used the sketch and an image from Rick St Dennis called Artemis the Sunday Painter, I just love it!

I used a selection of alcohol markers to colour him and cut him out with a die cut then inked the edges. I used a selection of papers from my stash for the background sketch, all were matted onto some brown card.  I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto some kraft card then cut it out.

I do hope you will come over to the Digi Sketch Challenge and join us - we'd love to see your creations!

Don't forget you could win some fabulous digi's from Rick St Dennis - so why not pay us a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!