Followers

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Butterfly Hearts!

We have another challenge starting at the Outlawz Color Challenge today and the colour palette today was chosen by Ina


This week you get to choose two colours from the picture to go along with that gorgeous turquoise then you make your own twist.

Our sponsor this week is the lovely Sandi Samples and I got to play with one of her lovely digis, this is what I came up with


I cut the butterfly on the heart shape then cut another to layer it up with - coloured with Promarkers, I added some Gelli Roller clear Starlight to the small hearts and the heart edges on the bigger ones, added a liberal sprinkle of glitter and some royal blue heart gems. The background paper is from Nit Wits and the border was cut from some royal blue mirri card using a Memory Box die.

I do hope you will call over and join us in this weeks fun challenge - see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!