Followers

Thursday 22 May 2014

Ebony!

The lovely Heather Valentin, AKA Lacy Sunshine, had a flash FB competition the other day. She gave a choice of two  lovely mermaids for you to get free to make a card before 29th May!

I chose Ebony isn't she beautiful!


I coloured her with alcohol markers and painted her pearl with some Mother of Pearl paint The sand was created from Flitter Glitter - I love that stuff, with a sprinkle of 'starfish', I think it looks quite like the seabed!

I also used a cute shell digi from Scrappers Delight to make my sentiment; I added the text in Word then cut it out and coloured with Promarkers and finished with a nice big pearl!

She was incredibly difficult to photograph and this is about the twenty somethingth attempt!

I will pop over to Facebook and post this onto the Lacy Sunshine group page then Heathers other page!

Thanks for stopping by see you agian soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!