Followers

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Happy Wednesday!

Yay, I saw a glimpse of summer on the weather forecast, they say by Friday we should have sunshine - woohoo!
Now I've recovered from the excitement I'll get onto today's post!

The new challenge has begun at Penny's Paper Crafty and this week our sponsor is the very talented Heather Valentin - AKA Lacy Sunshine!


For my card I used one of the Boo images - they are just tooooo cute!


 Isn't she a darling! I coloured the digi with alcohol markers. The papers are from my stash - I have a very large plastic bin (dustbin sized!) that I keep all my off cuts in and every now and then I have a proper root and usually find exactly what I want! The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, The flower braid is from the market in Bury and the butterflies and dragonfly are all cut from a die set from Joanna Sheen - I so love her dies!

So come on over to Penny's and join in the fun - I forgot to say the theme this week is  Anything Goes - so what are you waiting for!

Hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!