Followers

Wednesday 28 May 2014

School Days!

Do you remember them? Long, long time ago for me but I do sorta remember the good days, lol!

Well over at Penny's Paper Crafty this week that's our theme - Back to School/School Days!

We have a fabulous sponsor this week -


and I got to play with one of their lovely images - this is what I made

I coloured her with a selection of alcohol markers the cut her out with a shaped die and embossed the edge. I found some great schoolie digi papers on the net so had to buy them! I matted all the papers onto red card and added some red gingham ribbon - just to finish off I added a couple of stars - everyone wants a gold star at school!!

I hope you will come over and join us in this cute challenge this week, hope to see you over at Penny's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!