Followers

Sunday 18 May 2014

Split Personality!

A new challenge has started at Eclectic Ellapu and the challenge for the Pink Team is Spring and this is what I came up with

I used the adorable Spring Lamb digi from Bugaboo, I just fell in love with this one when I saw it! My base card is Kraft and it has been layered with some torn black mulberry paper, I added some green gingham ribbon and finally some punched butterflies - one of the best images Bugaboo have put out for ages!
So I think most of our Purple Team must be in hiding so I had a lookie at the Purple Challenge and this time it is a very neat sketch

some of you will know that I have got into sketches recently so I thought I'd knock up a quick card using the sketch

I used a Fizzy Moon decoupage from a pad I won ages ago, I used the papers from the pad to make the background sketch that I set onto a base card made from Centura Pearls. I used the Signature bunting die to cut the silver bunting and the hearts from the die cut I used on the other side of the image. The sentiment was heat embossed with silver than mounted onto some silver card.

So this challenge I am on both teams (a foot in both camps!) I hope you like my cards and that you will join us for these great challenges - see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!