Followers

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Honey, Honey!

Today's new colour challenge over at the Outlawz has a really neat twist - make your own background!
The lovely Penny chose the colours and they are gorgeous plus that great twist!
I really had to put my thinking cap on for this one!!


So after a lot of trial and error (more error that trial, lol!) this is what I came up with


For my background I cut out lots of hexagons in the three colours them embossed one colour with flowers, one with little birdhouses and the other with swiss dots, then I assembled them on the card, I used the cute little bee brat from our lovely sponsor Bugaboo and used a printed sentiment that I glittered to go with her wings!

I hope you will come over and join us this week, I look forward to seeing you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!