Followers

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Tomatoes are Red, Carrots are Orange, Broccoli is Green.....

The Colour Challenge at the Outlawz today has a wonderful inspirational picture, chosen by Lindsay


Isn't that wonderful, such dedicated people producing all those wonderful veggies!

This week Lindsay chose the red of the tomatoes now we need you to pick two more colours from the photo and add your own twist!

We have Bugaboo as our sponsor this month and this is one of their fabulous digis


I do think that's wonderful advise! I actually coloured the image on the computer - never tried before and it came out pretty good!

I used my favourite die to cut the butterflies and some pretty flower gems on the opposite corner.

Well I hope to see you over at the Colour Challenge this week - hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Laurian hun love the colours that u chose and really lovely sentiment must remember that one hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!