Followers

Sunday 7 September 2014

Dragonfly Dreams!

The new challenge at Dragonfly Dreams has started and this month we would like to see your celebrations with jewels or pearls! We all have lots of celebrations, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays and lots more besides so if they've got bling on them we want to see them!
This month we have the lovely Digistamp4joy sponsoring us and we got a couple of their digis to play with


This one is called 'I Do' and is my favourite wedding image - I actually won it when it was first released and have used it so many times! For my background I have used some raspberry pearl card for the base and cut the pretty overlay on my Silhouette Portrait, I just got it and am having real fun playing! I then sprayed with adhesive and covered in glitter, shame it doesn't show too well it looks very pretty! The sentiment is stamped and heat embossed and the image is coloured with alcohol markers, I literally used all the brands I have on this one! Flowers are WOC.


This image is called Wedding Bouquet but could be used for various occasions, this card has been made for a 25th anniversary, again I played with the Portrait and cut the silver openwork heart then cut my image out using a heart shaped die, coloured with alcohol markers as above. The sentiment is hand written then heat embossed and also layered onto the lovely shiny silver that doesn't photograph at all well!

We'd love for you to join us for this challenge son come on over and show us your celebration cards!
Don't forget you can win a $10 GC too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!