Followers

Sunday 26 October 2014

Christmas Greetings!

This month Digi Stamps 4 Joy have some Word Art for their progressive challenge. I received two beautiful greetings and this is how I used one of them


I coloured the wordart in Photoshop then mounted it onto some satin gold card, the ivy die is from Joanna Sheen (I used a bit of cropping on this one) and the bauble is a Marianne die that was free on this month's Cardmaking & Papercraft!

Why not join in this fun challenge and get some Christmas cards made while you're having fun!

2 comments:

  1. Laurian ,this is beautiful and the ivy just sets it off a treat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautiful. Loving the gold touches and the festive ornament. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of November.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!