Followers

Tuesday 23 December 2014

A Salute to the New Year!

We have a new challenge starting at the Outlawz Colour Challenge and this week we have an old favourite for you.

The gorgeous picture was chosen by Lindsay along with that amazing blue!

When I saw this fabulous picture it just shouted New Year - Hogmanay!

I used an image from Just Inklined - it had to be a thistle and this is the best one I have!


For my colours I have used midnight blue, black and gold and for my twist I have added bling! The die cut numbers are from Tonic, all the rest is from my stash! Coloured with Promarkers.

I hope you will come over and join us for this fun challenge - maybe something to do after all the turkey or whatever you are having for Christmas lunch!

I hope to see you there during the next week but I will wish you all a very Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!