Followers

Monday 1 December 2014

Vintage Christmas!

Ooooo I am definitely in love with this idea! In fact I'm making all sorts of vintage ornaments for the house this year and have decided my Christmas theme will be vintage/shabby chic!

So the new challenge at Eclectic Ellapu for the pink team is Vintage Christmas - how scrummy is that!

For my card I used an image from Nice Crane - they are some of the best vintage images about and this one I love


The background paper is from Tonic and it is the twelve days of Christmas, the ivy corners are from Joanna Sheen (my favourite Christmas die this year) I used some gold pearl card to back the image and added some bobble lace to the edges - that gorgeous flower was made by the lovely Elaine (ain't she talented) she sent me some last year and I have eked them out!

So come on over and show us your Vintage Christmas projects, we would love to see them!

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Laurian, love the pom pom trim. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Carol - it is gorgeous and vintage is my fave too. You know I love your work and you will never get out of being an eclectic girly lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Laurian, A stunning vintage card, love the image and the colours, the papers well everything really.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun, colorful and vintage card, Laurian!! A wonderful DT make for the EE December challenge :) I love that little fabric rose at the corner--so sweet and antiquey :) Gosh, I need to get some (more) Christmas cards made!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Laurian, such wonderful little details. You're also right about Elaine's flower, it is really gorgeous.

    I'm also now on the Eclectic Ellapu pink team and want to say what a pleasure it is to have a chance to work along side you, as I think you do beautiful work. I also like the heading you have on your blog banner as I think all artists should Think Outside the Box. I am now following your blog through Blogger and Bloglovin' and look forward to visiting you again.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love that image - the little girl is adorable. I'm so pleased to be on the EEDT with you
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!