Followers

Sunday 7 December 2014

Vintage Christmas!

Yes I am having a vintage Christmas all because we have a vintage theme for the new challenge at Dragonfly Dreams and we have Nice Crane as our sponsor. As it's the festive season we have had some beautiful images to play with - so much so that I now have 20 vintage baubles, lots of vintage cards some boxes with beautiful vintage decoration, oooooooo, I've had so much fun!

Well this is my DT card for the challenge, I fell in love with this image as soon as I saw it!


I just love those little mices! I used some papers from Tonic that came with a Tivoli unit that I succumbed to and they just happened to turn up at the right moment! The ivy die cuts are form Joanna Sheen and are probably my favourite at the moment, The corner die is from Memory Box, I added a nice bow and the odd pearl and gem just to finish it off!
These are the baubles from Nice Crane, they come with two designs on each sheet so you can print them off twice and have two baubles with the same image on both sides - I have had so much fun with these, I have also made some with different centres, I will add some to my blog as soon as I get some pictures taken!


Well I hope you will come over to Dragonfly Dreams and play with us this month we'd love to see all your vintage projects. You also stand the chance of winning a $20GC to spend at Nice Crane!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!