Followers

Saturday 25 April 2015

Coffee Girl!

She is just too cute! This is another of the wonderful images from Gerda Steiner and was the freebie for this month's progressive challenge.


I tried to keep the coffee theme right through, I used Kraft card for my base then layered with some coffee shiny card, then a coffee polka dot from the desert bloom collection, topped with a heart shaped die cut of another brown floral paper from desert blooms. I added some rustic heart ribbons and the with love ribbon from the Paris collection, finished with some wooden die cuts. I coloured the image with Copics/Promarkers.

So if you want to get to play with one of these wonderful digis each month why not pop over to Gerda's and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!