Followers

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Anything but a Card!

We have a new challenge over at the Outlawz Colour Challenge this week with the most luscious colour palette set by our lovely Ursula and this week it is anything but a card!

Our sponsor this month is the super store for digis, Stitchy Bear - you can find images for any occasion in their store and for all levels of crafting too! For this project I used the cute image Just Chilling and I made a beach hut, this can be used as a decoration or as a gift box, I made the template and added a lip to the roof to allow it to be taken off. If anyone is interested I can post the template for this here, just let me know!





Well that is my offering for this great challenge I hope you like it!

Why not come over and join in the fun - you will also be in with a chance of winning some digis from Stitchy Bear too!


7 comments:

  1. WOW this looks very advanced, to me! Love it! Thanks for visiting me, now I follow you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great box. So clever! I surely would love to get a gift packaged like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laurian, I love your cute beach hut. I could see that shape used for a gingerbread house too. You did a great job.
    I am now following your blog. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. hilarious! I'd be put in The Doghouse anytime if I could do this!!!!! I love this!!!! best, samara DT OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this, so different and original. The addition of the die cuts couldn't be more perfect, awesome job :) :) :) Thank you so much for joining us this fortnight at OSAAT. Big hugs, Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun project you created, Laurian. Makes me want to go out and adopt a puppy!! LOL I found your blog on the Outlawz and am your newest Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project, Laurian! Thanks for visiting my blog...I'm following you, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!