Followers

Sunday 23 August 2015

50th Birthday!

It was my daughter in law's 50th birthday this week, She's not an arty person so there's no point making her a card with a lovely coloured image on and I thought long and hard what to make her. I ordered the concertina card die from Crafters Companion so I thought maybe a concertina card with pictures of her daughter might go down well - so this is what I made



I cut out the panels in some white Centura Pearl card then cut them again using some lovely Bo Bunny paper that came free with Cardmaking & Papercraft this month! I used one of the companion dies for the main die to cut out the photos and stamped some sentiments on some of the panels and added a nice glitzy 50 to the front! Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I used some pearl hearts from Meiflower and a variety of gems to add some bling plus some die cut butterflies.

I hope you like my 'special' 50th card and thanks for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!