Followers

Saturday 17 October 2015

GSD Challenge

Hello all! I have had this card made for some time and just not had the time to post it! This is the latest progressive image from Gerda Steiner, I absolutely love this image - I am not a great Halloween person as that was always an American celebration to me and we had Bonfire Night on the 5th November - BUT I lurve pumpkins! So this card will go to one of my UK friends in celebration of Autumn, Bonfire Night and Pumpkins!


That has to be the cutest image yet! I coloured it with Promarkers and used some paper from Craft Asylum for the background and the sentiment, a little hessian, some twin and some cute ribbon I found in Lidl!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you will join in the fun at Gerda's for this cute challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card, anything hedgehog is fantastic, love it!
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!