Followers

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Punches to the Ready!

The new Colour challenge at the Outlawz was chosen by the very talented Heather and Heather wants you to get your punches our!
I have a drawer full of punches that very rarely see the light of day so this challenge made me put the dies away and go back to basics!
Here's the challenge

Our sponsor this month is Sweet Pea Stamps and this is a beautiful image from Conie Fong


I thought this was such a cute image! I coloured it with Promarkers and cut out to the size of the image I then found my heart punches and kept punching until I had enough to frame the image and some larger ones for the corners. I thought he looked really cute!!

I hope you will come over and join us this week, so dust off those punches and lets get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!