Followers

Friday 26 February 2016

Another Freebie By Christina!

Today I am showing a card I made with the super sweet digi that Christina had drawn and is giving away on her blog until 29 February 2016 so pop over to her blog here and grab it while you can!

This darling image is called "Sending Hugs"


This is what I made with her



I coloured her up using Promarkers and used some delish paper from Hunkydory for the bakground and I used a Spellbinders die cut to frame her and some butterflies from a Joanna Sheen die, the sentiment is from Crafters Companion. Matted onto some cerise mirriboard, the pearl hearts are from Wild Orchid Craft and the little flowers I found in Hobbycraft on a recent visit!

So don't forget to pick up this adorable little lady - go now while you think of it as it won't be there for long!

See you all soon

xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Oh your card is just beautiful Laurian! It really does feel like stepping into spring with those soft colors palette, butterflies and clear sky background scene. I love that decorative die and it is going on my long wish list. The little girl "Alicia" is just the sweetest and I love the pink on her. She truly does look like the wild child version of me with that hair! Haahaa. Beautifully done Laurian and thanks so much again. Wishing you a lovely weekend ahead. Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!