Followers

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Happy St Patrick's Day!

We have a new challenge started at the Outlawz Colour Challenge and it has just a hint of St Patric's Day about it!

This week's challenge was chosen by me and with an Irishman for my lifetime partner I guess St Patrick's Day has to feature this week!
I was also very lucky to have a wonderful digi sent to me from the very talented Christina Hor

Christina will send the digi out to anyone if they contact her!
I needed to make a card for a very dear friend who has just got the all clear following chemo after surgery for lung cancer and I thought this blessing is just so perfect for her!
So here's what I made

Once I had coloured the image I decided it had a distinct Victorian feel to it so I thought I would continue that  style with my design so I edged the image with some green glitter card and surrounded with lace, I used some olive green to matt my background paper onto then covered that with some die cuts from a Heartfelt Creations die that was perfect!
I do hope you like what I have done with Christina's beautiful digi and don't forget to contact her if you would like it!
I look forward to seeing you over at the Colour Challenge this week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a beautiful vintage style card for your friend Laurian! Those Heartfelt Creations die cuts are very lovely and with the olive green, go perfectly for the vintage look. I am so happy for your friend on her win against her lung cancer battle! That is terrific news and I'm so glad you are able to cheer her on with this blessing image. Wishing you and your family an early Happy St Patrick Day Laurian and thanks so much for the shout out of my Petals of Luck image. Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!