Followers

Friday 29 April 2016

International Dance Day

Sorry folks I have been very bad at blogging my cards this month but I had to post this one as I lurve it!
The Outlawz Festive Fridays challenge has a new challenge starting today and this week we have four new themes for you

National Firefighter Day
International Baby Day
International Dance Day
National Oatmeal Cookie Day

So for my card I had to make one for International Dance Day as I really wanted a reason to use this amazing digi from Bloobell Stamps - Lisa has the most off the wall imagination and this image just makes me laugh to think about it!


I coloured the image with Copics and added a background paper from Crafters Companion, Layered up with grey and white, with a lottle bakers twine for an embellishment!

I hope you will come over and join us for the challenge and do go over to Bloobell Stamps if you want something a little different!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!