Followers

Thursday 2 March 2017

Spring Window

Hello again, we have a new Progressive challenge started at the Outlawz and this month we have a beautiful image from Beccys Place called Spring window!
What a beautiful image and there is also a coloured image if you're in a hurry and a lovely sentiment too!

I coloured the image with pencils (I am trying to practice!) and layered it up with a pretty die cut from Apple Blossom and finished with some pretty flowers and pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts!


I went for some very bright colours to bring the beauty of the window out!

I will enter this into Beccys challenge for March.

6 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Laurian, well done! I think you did a wonderful job colouring the image with your pencils, the colours are soft and pretty and really make me think of spring. I love the fabulous pearls, flowers and die cut frame you added, as well as the awesome pink card base. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Beccy, praise indeed when the artist says such lovely things!

      Delete
  2. Oh I love the pink and blue combination and how you "framed" the lovely image with the pretty Apple Blossom die Laurian. The touch of softness from the pencils really tie the whole design together. It's like looking at spring. Beautiful done. Wishing you a lovely weekend ahead Laurian. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina, I soooo want spring to arrive, I am sick of cold grey wet weather I long to see some colour, I hope you also have a wonderful weekend and you are happy and healthy! xxx

      Delete
  3. lovely card, how nice to put the flowers around the image!thanks for joining our challenge, Petra DT Beccy's Place

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!